Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whatcha Tinking bout dis week, eh?


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt"

SELF: I am looking forward to becoming a better me day by day, with a little help from my friends and a whole heap of help from my heavenly father.

REVENUE STREAMS: I got a lot of opportunities before me, the question is which stream to jump in fully and let it take me to the people, places and things that will amount to the best opportunities.

RELATIONSHIPS: This week I will endeavor to strengthen the ropes of my relationship with my boo (husband), my seeds (kids)and the incredible community I call family and friends. All that we do is based on relationships. May we all learn that lesson quickly and enjoy the rewards of building incredible communities.

VISION: Without one the people perish. How can you move forward without knowing where you want to go? It is most important that you become the best visionary for your life and its direction. A life with no vision is like a trip with no destination or map.

PERSONAL SPACES: I love Mediterranean homes! I will one day own a 12,000 square foot one with all the trimmings. It will be well appointed and reflective of who I am and those I love. There will be Geechee artwork, folklore, music and food all around. It will all demonstrate the incredible love I have received and that I now desire to give.

So, once again, whatcha tinking bout dis week, eh?
Oxtail and Rice ya'll!

2Geechee Girls
Coy L. Curry and Vanessa Brantley-Newton

No comments: